Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 A look at how dry it has been in East Texas......


However, we woke up this morning to Rain.....and how sweet it is!

I heard thunder all through the night and can I tell you, the sound of thunder makes for the BESt sleep.


So much negative is happening in our world these days.....    It is very difficult to Think, Talk and Feel Positive....especially if you are listening to the news!!

I no longer listen to the media and all the negativity!

~~~


Back to the rain......




Rain is much needed.....but I sure wish our pool was finished.  It now has a lot of rain water in it.




Life is Good......

Shug.......💛


3 comments:

  1. Rain after a long dry spell is a joy to receive. Here in California rain is usually welcomed, especially now when fire fighters are working hard near where I live. That pool will be a treat when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are building a pool! I hope you post it once in awhile so we can see the progress! And will you buy pool furniture as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good rain is so refreshing, not only to the soil, but to the spirit within us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...