Friday, July 24, 2020

Everything good about Summer!   

What better way to spend your summer, than being in the pool everyday.....sometimes two times a day.   



The "Pool" life has kept Mylee entertained this summer!

I love the pool life as well...   even though, I can not swim.
I just love being in the refreshing water!  I will admit though, I'm a pretty good dog paddler.  




These three were hanging out, enjoying the nice weather and the beautiful flowers.   



Our newest addition to the family..."Emma Kate"
is all decked out for the Summer....


A nice stroll through the vineyards can make for a wonderful day date.


I found this on Pinterest.


How cute is this?   Can't you just see yourself enjoying this at a pool party.   Oh yes, this is a must do!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Summer and find yourself enjoying some time away from Covid.  


Air Hugs to all....

Shug ~







4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Emma Kate is adorable!! Is this your pool? It is beautiful, especially with the little waterfall feature! Makes it look like a natural spring.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your newest addition is a sweeties for sure.

Melinda said...

Looks like everyone is finding a way to enjoy
Summer.

Stay cool.

Have a great weekend.

M : )

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Good Morning, What a pretty pool/area. Is that yours? I remember when I lived in TX--most everyone had a pool.... Guess you need it with the hot/humid weather down there... GORGEOUS....

Thanks for making me smile.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Betsy

Pumpkins have arrived..

The Pumpkins Have Arrived! 🎃 Well, y’all, the pumpkins have officially arrived at our local grocery store! I walked through the doors.... t...