Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hey there,  friends.   I've been trying to figure out what has been wrong with my blog....as I have had NO comments at all.   

A few weeks ago, something weird was going on with the blog.  All of sudden, everything started disappearing and I had no idea why. 
My list of blogs that I follow went missing, along with all my followers.   I thought I had everything corrected, only to find out that my blog went PRIVATE.  I don't remember doing this, but somehow it happened.  Thank you Betsy for contacting me.  I hope I have it fixed.   

                                                ~~~~~


I need to tell you all...... Don't Come To TEXAS right now!!! Not because of the covid, but because it is SO HOT!   

Seriously........the temps are above a hundred and the heat index is like way UP ↑↑↑↑↑↑

Having to wear a mask, makes it almost unbearable.  

                                               ~~~~~~



Speaking of Covid.    I don't know if any of you have made any recent trips to the grocery store lately, but I went today....
(MASK ON)


AND some of the things you see happening these days, can sure be BAD!!

As soon as I got home, I washed all the cherries, bananas, strawberries, and everything else that I purchased!

I do this each time I buy groceries.....but TODAY, everything got an extra washing.  

What I saw today......↓↓

Gloves.....not just clean surgical gloves, but gloves like you wear in the Winter.   Filthy gloves, touching oranges, apples, celery, etc.



and then, the one who was wearing a very dirty mask but yet coughed and put their hand up to catch the cough through the mask.   A few minutes later.....grabbed some jalapeño peppers and then put a few back!   🙁

Do things like this happen all the time, but yet we have never paid attention to these types of actions??

I'm sure happy to have clean running water to clean all my purchases.


~~~~~~



Hugs......
Shug





8 comments:

  1. I think right now I notice things more than I would usually, but many folks really don't care what they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to watch what people are doing! Especially the ones without masks! I wish the store employees would go up to them and ask them to leave! BUT, where did you get this milkshake maker? I have one like it only much smaller. I really want yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been buying apples in bags and frozen veggies. Probably people have always handled it and put it back. I think we are all eagle-eyed now and noticing these things more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no doubt that what you are reporting is true. We go back to school in two weeks (in my part of KY) and I cannot imagine our young students trying to keep a mask on all day. I am sure they will pull it down to cough or sneeze! These are trying times we are living in. Glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are fixed!!!!! Thanks!!!!

    We go to the grocery stores (Walmart and Kroger's) every Friday morning EARLY (about 7 a.m.)... We've done that since Covid began... We have had no problems at all -- even with produce....

    My thoughts are that this virus is NEVER going to end. Makes me so sad....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to get things straightened out.
    So frustrating when things act up.

    For us our stores are being really great out the
    cleaning.

    Stay cool.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anything any prettier than cherries? Oh gosh, I notice everything now too, and it drives me crazy. I wash everything that comes from the grocery store. It is miserably hot here too...and so very dry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...