Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Family Fishing

I am extremely thankful that we are Blessed to have the opportunity to spend time as a family, FISHING!

The kids have spent many hours down at the lake during this time of social distancing.   



Mylee and Tori were taking a break!   I'm pretty sure that Mylee would love to have been out there on the lake, driving Tori around.  



Trista and her husband, Ty........just a fishing away.



Tori is a one that loves turtles.....ALL turtles.   This turtle was the first thing Trista caught on her line.  Of course, it was a snapping turtle and no one wanted to take the thing off the hook.   But...Tori came to the rescue.  She was able to free the thing.


Here.....Trista caught a 4 pound Bass.  We were all shocked, because she was fishing with a cork and a worm.   How many Bass Fishers use this kind of set up to catch their fish?  Actually...she had laid her pole down and was dancing on the pier when Shanda noticed the cork bobbling.  After getting Trista's attention that there was a fish on her line.....Trista flew into action.   


Here is Trey fishing....  I don't think he caught one that day, but he usually catches lots of fish.


Mylee decided to play in the spill-way!   This was her kind of fun!



Ty, on the land fishing....





And Me.....I didn't fish at all....BUT, I did enjoy spending time with the family.   Bad hair day, but who cares when you're having a great time.

Prayers for all of you.....stay safe and keep those hands washed..


Blessings,
Shug

5 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have fun with the fam.
    Saw you FB post. So fun!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome thing to do right now. I think it helps bring peace and calm. Plus more food into the house! I love seeing YOU, you are looking so good, and never seem to age! A happy header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good family fun and bonding. I have to admit that I have never even tried fishing, so have no idea if I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug!

    I too saw you guys fishing on FB...I loved the dance!! Looks like you are having a great day, noting better than family...and grandkids! I haven't been able to be around my grands and it's driving me crazy, but better safe than sorry.

    You look beautiful, I don't think I would ever take a picture of myself having a bad hair day. Stay safe sweet friend!

    Thanks for sharing your family!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post, Shug, you all made some wonderful memories, this brought back wonderful memories for me of when our children and grands came to visit.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...