Thursday, July 11, 2019

~~~~      I decided I would swim for a little bit yesterday afternoon!  Not sure I could say swim, because it was more like being in a HOT TUB!

Seriously.....when the temperatures are way up in the 90's to almost the 100's, there is no way the pool is going to stay cool.




I honestly......Love being in a pool.   I could spend hours just relaxing in the pool, and the cooler the water, the more I like it.   Our Texas heat sure doesn't allow for the water to stay cool though.

Life is good......

Shug.  

6 comments:

  1. Pools can be relaxing but not if the water gets too warm on a hot day, you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have your own pool, or is this the city one? I love your header photo. It spells S-U-M-M-E-R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pool sure looks inviting. It is hot and humid here too. Too hot to enjoy doing anything outside, even walking the dogs is a job. A late happy birthday to your beautiful daughter. She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure could use a pool some days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, thanks for stopping in and leaving a comment. I too live in a hot area and the pool isn't all that refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Pecan Trees

  A view that I never get tired of looking at!! Pads and Pads of growing Pecan Trees! From pots filled with seedlings to one year trees or t...