Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May is turning out to be a seriously, busy month.   Shoot…..all the months are busy for me!  

Here at the home front, we have been having new floors put in, changing out….and adding some additional lighting, closed in part of my back porch….to be made into a personal office for me, and doing a few more changes here and there throughout the house!

The bedroom furniture was moved into the living area while those floors were being done.  It is all now back in place!   My entire closet stuff was moved into the living area, but is now back in place.   The office furniture is presently sitting in my breakfast area, awaiting the new office.  Living room furniture has been spread throughout the house, while new happenings are taking place in there.   And…..WE HAVE BEEN STAYING RIGHT HERE, in the mix of all of this!!


                                                       Bedroom floor looks awesome!!


No Decorations Yet ......I'm just thankful to have the bed set up again!!


Aside from all of these happenings, we have baseball playoffs going on, graduation parties, 

GRADUATION FOR CARSON, Birthdays, Banquets, and A GALLBLADDER THAT HAS TO COME 

OUT!!



                                                    This was at the Athletic Banquet last evening..


So Proud of these two!  Tori received the MVP award for Girls Tennis.....And Carson received MVP
                                                                 for Boys Baseball.....


                                                     Carson Graduates in just a couple of weeks....
                                                           Tori graduates next year.....

Back to the Gallbladder!!!!!

Yes….Sam’s gallbadder is not working very well and his surgery will be in a couple of weeks.   I have already purchased plane tickets for Trista and I to fly to South Carolina to visit Tyler, Emalee and Keelan……and guess what?
Our tickets are Non-refundable and Non-transferable!  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Sam doesn’t have another gallbladder attack, until after I get back from the trip.  

I KNOW THAT I HAVE EXHAUSTED YOU ALL  WITH ALL OF THESE HAPPENINGS……..THE TRUTH IS……I’M EXHAUSTED.

OH….and Tammy will be moving to BVT!!!!!    Yay….we have been waiting on this for 3 years now!    She will stay for one week, beginning on the 20th of this month……and will permanently move in some time in June.   

I have had furniture redone for her new bedroom and it looks awesome!    We have to get her furniture all moved...


I love being busy and it sure looks like I will be loving the month of May….

Hugs,
Shug

1 comment:

  1. That bedroom floor looks amazing. Yes, you are busy, but I'm thinking that you wouldn't want it any other way.Hope all goes well for Sam and that the surgery will be easy and recovery quick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...