Wednesday, May 1, 2019

It is going to be a great day today!  God is good and I want to receive all of HIS goodness this day.

I have flowers to plant and more to purchase.  I love having gorgeous flowers in all the beds.  



As you can see.....all of the little tassels from our pecan tree, are beginning to fall.  They remind me of little worms! 


This bed will be full of Lantana as well as Turks cap and a mix of other blooming flowers.




I do like to top dress my beds, but.....it sure can cause problems for the next year of planting flowers.   I've got some tilling to do!!



I don't usually plant zinnia's, but thought I would try them this year.




This is my little rock garden....Gosh, I sure have a lot to do in this area.    I usually do flowers in pots out in this area.  The ferns that you see in the red pots, are left over from last year.   I've got to get them cleaned out and get them to growing for this season.  

Hope you all enjoy this beautiful day...
Shug


6 comments:

  1. What beauty you have created in your yard! I love the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!

    How are you doing? How is Tammy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those pretty flowers will thrive with your loving care. I am anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up here, so I can get to planting flowers around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Such beautiful and colorful flowerbeds you are creating. The home I grew up in had many pecan trees and I referred to those as "squiggles!!!" They are quite messy in springtime. lol
    God bless you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. I have flowers ready to plant as well and more to weed, water. It's such a lovely time of year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have lots of pretty flowers to work with. You have such a pretty place. I simply love this time of the year and most days over do it. I've been planting the garden. Oh, I just read back about Tammy and the accident. That is so sad. Hope she is doing much better. You must have a very sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...