Saturday, May 25, 2019

Don't you just love making memories?   I am a true family person and one thing that I love, is making memories.  

So.....This all happened yesterday and last night, which are two important events in the lives of my GRANDS!!


Trey got his Drivers License and Carson Graduated from HS.

So proud for both of them!  




Just a few grad pictures to share.....

It was a WARM evening, but a beautiful graduation....

Congratulations

Carson Kidd Booth..


Hugs to all...
Shug


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both. Great milestones
    for them.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How proud you must be! You have a beautiful family, and these pictures are so joyful. I know there will be lots of celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Trey, and Carson, both monumental milestones. , The sky is the limit. Loved the family photos, I too am all about family. You have a beautiful family too!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like Memories --and especially Family Memories.... Congrats to both young men...

    Glad your Sam is out of surgery and doing well.... I have a prayer request for Thursday.

    I posted a blog post today. Check it out.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...