Sunday, December 2, 2018

Oh my.......we have been Blessed with a beautiful Sunday!!  

My watch clocked 11,693 steps taken today!  My knees are definitely feeling every single step.  Sam and I made a trip over to the "Canton Trade Days" this morning.  Seems that October, November and December are really big months for the vendors and you really can find just about anything you might be looking for.

This month, the grounds and the Arbors were so filled with Christmas Decor.  I actually found some beautiful, tiny, twinkle lights that I wanted..........BUT.......I wasn't going to pay $56.00 dollars for one strand of lights!!!

We bought a string of dried Potpourri made of oranges and other fruits.  It smells WONDERFUL!!  Our Big purchase was two footlong corndogs.   Each corndog was $6.00 for the grand total of $12.00.   Did someone say Ridiculous????  
I'm pretty sure that the vendor made an easy $10.00 from our purchase of 2 dogs.
Sam and I are back home now and both of us have our feet propped up.   My watch even shows that we climbed 3 flights of stairs.  I would say we put in a pretty good day of working out!!

Hugs
Shug

5 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like you deserve to put those weary feet up and take a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you.... That's GREAT exercise.... I try to get 10,000 steps each day --but seldom get that many these days... I just push push push ---trying to stay as active as I can....

    Relax and enjoy your Christmas....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you deserve to prop those tootsies.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was beautiful here, too! 70 degrees! You really enjoyed your day to the fullest! It is so rare to get a day like this in December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shug!

    Wow, my feet would be killing me!! But, KUDOS!

    I love to go to fun places like, Canton Trade Days, but like you, I will not pay the ridiculous prices for things. I don't eat corn dogs very often, so I guess 6.00 might be alright, I love a good corn dog!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...