Saturday, June 23, 2018

One thing that the month of June is known for is "Weddings."

I was a June bride!  June 16th, 1972!!  Back, when we got married, rarely did anyone have their wedding outdoors.  Most all weddings were inside the church.   

Today, with all the new outdoor venues, a lot of weddings are outside, under the stars.......or should I say, under the SUN!

My niece got married just a couple of weekends ago at an Outdoor venue!  It was beautiful....but HOT!!!!





We have another Outdoor wedding this evening at 6:00 P.M.

Let me tell you.....the Texas heat brings about much misery if you are out in it for any length of time.   And....the humidity is guaranteed to whip you!!!




I will definitely be carrying my paper fan to use this evening....  There just may be a lot of people offering to buy the thing from me!!  lol.

I'm super excited for Jake and Kailey.....these two are long-time sweethearts and today they will say their "I Do's."

                                                  *******

For those of you who do not follow me on Facebook.....I am happy to tell you that our grandson, Tyler is home for a few days.   Tyler is in the Air Force and is stationed clear across the Country from Texas.   We haven't seen him in 6 months, so I am so thrilled for him to be home.   He just so happens to be in the wedding tonight.  

Tyler and Jake are first cousins!!  



You can see a lot of happiness on his moms face in this picture that I took Thursday evening as Tyler arrived home!!

We are very proud of him and are thankful for his service to our Country.  

******

Well.....here's to hoping that I don't melt tonight!!

Take Care....

Shug 🌹









1 comment:

  1. Hi Shug!

    I love outside weddings! We never really worry about heat, we worry about wind. Everything can get blown away in a heartbeat here in Idaho! I love their decorations, and it's so wonderful that, Tyler can be here for the wedding. I'll bet you are so excited to see him, and his mom looks, over the moon to have him home.

    I hope you don't melt, an I hope you make a lot of money off of that paper fan!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...