Thursday, January 11, 2018

We have  ~ Rain ~ again today!    


The rain is really very pretty....however, it kinda 
"Dampens" the day!  LOL.

Early this morning, I fixed a big pot of Beef Stew!  It smells so good, and with the rainy, dreary weather outside.....this will make a perfect meal for dinner.

             ~~~~~~

We have a new driver in the family!!  Yay....for Tori!


How could it be......that she has gone from this sweet little tortilla faced, basketball playing kid.......




                                                                                  To 



being a 16 year old...... with a boyfriend, her own car and now having  her 
Drivers License????

This is all happening way too fast for this Shug!

To my grandchildren.....I say:  Please don't grow up 
Sooooooooooo fast!!!

Hugs,
Shug




5 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    I hear ya girlfriend!! We are not old enough for grandkids over 10...right?! Tori is beautiful!! She looks like her grandma! I guess we need to just buck up and accept the fact that they will grow up...but we don't have to... ;0)

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that through some mysterious scientific fluke, grandchildren grow up twice as fast as other humans. LOVE your purple key chain! It is SO Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do grow up too fast, yet,in truth, we want them to grow up into responsible young adults.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori is beautiful just like her grandmother! They seem to grow up at warp speed! Stay warm, Shug. The cold is back! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's unbelievable how fast our kids and grands ALL grow up... IF you have seen my Facebook posts the past couple of days, then you know that I now have my first GREAT Grandchild... Little Vivian Lee Dominguez was born yesterday morning at the Naval Hospital in Portsmouth, VA... I can't tell you how exciting this is for our family.. After son Mark lost his wife this past August, what a gift from God now for Mark to have a granddaughter.... Death brings life... Thanks be to God.

    Let's enjoy these kids now --because, as you said, they all do grow up much too quickly.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...