Beautiful place to enjoy and have fun!
I think my favorite here is that big ship with the straw umbrellas and rows of chairs. Do you think it's coming to take you away? What a lovely waterfall. Looks gentle enough to splash in! So is this a clue that you may be going somewhere?
I'll go with you! - Love the new header shot.
Will you going soon?Enjoy if you do.M : )
Post a Comment
Why Do I Have 4,527 Pictures on My Phone? Four thousand, five hundred, and twenty seven. Am I documenting my life for the Smithsonian? Ap...
4 comments:
Beautiful place to enjoy and have fun!
I think my favorite here is that big ship with the straw umbrellas and rows of chairs. Do you think it's coming to take you away? What a lovely waterfall. Looks gentle enough to splash in! So is this a clue that you may be going somewhere?
I'll go with you! - Love the new header shot.
Will you going soon?
Enjoy if you do.
M : )
Post a Comment