The morning temps feel so wonderful......as a matter of fact, I spent about an hour yesterday morning just sitting outside in the swing, and enjoying the awesome weather! I watched a few squirrels and dodged a few pecans that they dropped to the ground.
Our trip last week to Tennessee and Florida was so relaxing (for ME) and it has left me being a little lazy this week.
I don't have time to be lazy......Sam and I are leaving this next weekend, along with 5 of the Best friends ever......for a week long cruise to the Caribbean! Can't wait!!! Totally excited!!
Been waiting on this cruise to get here for about 6 months now!!
Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Jamaica........
Question is: Do I try to snorkel? I really, really want to......But then, what comes to mind is......I CAN'T SWIM!!!!!
I might just give it a try!!
Hopefully......I'll have my blogging mojo back after we get back from this trip. I REALLY miss writing post that are inspirational.
Hope each of you find your day filled with lots of joy!!
Shug!!
4 comments:
Your trip sounds like so much fun!!! You must snorkel! If you don't, you will regret it later!
Relaxing is good!
Sounds like an awesome trip.
M : )
Good luck with the snorkelling.I am quite sure I wouldn't be trying it.I also can't swim.
Goodness you've been busy traveling. - Hope your cruise is extra special.
Post a Comment