Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sat. greetings...

Happy Morning Dear friends.....


This old barn has certainly seen better days. 

 Just one of the many things that I enjoy seeing when we drive the dirt roads, at the farm.  

                ~~~~

I'm still waiting for the sun to shine!!  Woo Hoo...Mr. Sunshine, there are a whole lot of folks needing to see you today!

Hope you all see sunshine today...too!

Later,
Shug ~



6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Poor old barn. We have been blessed with lots of sunshine, but today it is rainy. I love driving dirt roads and wish we could go together. How are you?

Wanda said...

Oh dear....you need the sign that hangs over my stove in the kitchen....it says...HERE COMES THE SUN. I love it, because no matter what the weather, I have the sun in my kitchen.

Perhaps I'll send you some sunshine...it's going to be in the 90's today.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love this old barn shot! Looks like you used a sepia tone in your processing, with is very effective!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Hope your day was good,with or without sunshine.I enjoyed a warm sunny day with my son and granddaughter.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hello, Just got home from a nice trip to Arkansas to celebrate George's birthday. I will blog about it tomorrow.

Now--it's time to start working in the yard, cleaning up all of the 'junk' from the ice storm. What a mess!!!

Hope you are doing better. I have you in my prayers constantly --and just hope you feel some relief with each and every day. Glad you have a wonderful nurse....

Hope you saw some sunshine today. We did --and it felt wonderful....
Hugs,
Betsy

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I hope you've had some sunshine and hope your weekend was a good one. Are you feeling better? Take care of yourself!

4,527 photos...

  Why Do I Have 4,527 Pictures on My Phone? Four thousand, five hundred, and twenty seven. Am I documenting my life for the Smithsonian?  Ap...