Thursday, November 27, 2014

All in a day!

Today has been a truly Beautiful day!!  Blessing beyond what we could all imagine have been bestowed upon our family....

Extremely thankful to celebrate Thanksgiving dinner with Sam's parents and my dad.  


My dad and Shanda....


Sam's mom and dad...

Yes....I wanted a family photo, but there was too much going on and I never could get them to all gather for just ONE picture..

They were all...way too busy... playing washers, EATING, playing horseshoes, football, jumping on the trampoline, EATING, sitting around the outdoor fire pit, climbing trees, or taking a nap.






Mylee had so much fun playing in the leaves...

Today was a wonderful day!!

I'm not sure that I have ever seen an East Texas FALL as beautiful as this one!!  The trees are so full of color....and very unique this year.   

Many of the trees are yellow underneath and then they burst into gorgeous reds and oranges at the top!!  Very Pretty!!



Well....it's bedtime for me!!  I have to get up EARLY in the morning for our "Black Friday" shopping!!  I can't wait!!

Blessing dear friends..

shug

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. I may be a little late,but the wish is still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you certainly did have a blessed day. We did too. Isn't our God good, blessing us with family?

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had such a wonderful and thankful day! The picture of Mylee with the fall leaves is beautiful, as is the glorious yellow tree. I also love the way you captured the falling leaves in your header. Of course, we had snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave to shop on Black Friday! Sounds like a wonderful family gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great way to spend
    Thanksgiving.

    Hopefully your shopping trip
    was successful!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pleasant day you had. Those fall trees are wonderful. Sadly ours have all lost their leaves now but it was lovely here while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...