Yes it is........It's Summer!!!
Summer in Texas is like none other!!
Picnic anyone?
I'll furnish the table.......Y'all bring the goodies!
The first day of Summer is making a Grand Appearance....it is already WARM outside. For me, it's Hot....but I hesitate to say that because I know what July and August will be bringing!! HEAT to say the least.
The Comal river......always crowded, but always cool!!
Shug....
.jpg)


5 comments:
Yes it is summer.I promised myself not to complain about the heat. Let's just say,I may be spending a lot more time inside where it's cool.
beautifl!!
happy summer!:))
oops! i meant to say beautiful!
I also said I wouldn't complain about the hot summer after that long, long winter, but I'm sure I will anyway! lol! It can get plenty hot and humid here in MO and I don't do heat well. Stay cool as you can and join in the fun at the river!
That looks like a fun day. And I'll bet there are no gators. :) That picnic table is awesome...would love to have that!
Post a Comment