Saturday, May 3, 2014

Celebrations......



I don't know about the rest of you, but I am always looking for ways to celebrate!!

As a matter of fact, I need one of those signs in my yard that say's "Party Here!"

It takes me about 10 minutes to throw a party together....

A little food, something to drink, happiness, spending time with family and friends....this is all worth celebrating!

Here is a list of some of the small things I love to celebrate!!

Smiles on Children's faces....
Celebrating Life....
Picnics....
Birthdays...
Graduations...
Holidays...
New Beginnings...
Spring Flowers....
Beautiful Sunshine...
Friends ....
God's Love...
The Rain...
Family....
Star gazing...
Owning a Bright Umbrella....
Drinking a glass of Southern Iced Tea..
Surprise Blessings....
A new car.....
New Friendships.....
cookouts.....
Unconditional Love.....

Take a look around you today and I promise that you will be able to find something to celebrate!!   

Let the festivities begin!!

Shug ~

2 comments:

  1. Your post is filled with an abundance of wonderful things, thus making me very happy. Each one deserves a huge celebration. Remember in the O.T. when God ordered huge parties, and dozens of cows and bulls were slaughtered? The parties went on for days and days! So I think god certainly agrees with all kinds of celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're so ready to have fun and give thanks!
    mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...