Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Post

Happy Sunday.....Happy Super Bowl Day!! 

Rain is coming down and it's COLD outside.   Thankfully, it's not cold enough for things to ice over or for a First Snow!!  I love for it to rain....this is the only time that I feel somewhat comfortable in my own skin.   Maybe it's just the sound of rain that cools me down.....but whatever it is.....I LOVE IT.

I did manage to go to church this morning.....   I still coughed all night, but....I do feel a little better!  Thanks for your many prayers!   This upper respiratory stuff is hard to get rid of ! ! ! !

***************************


 Miss Mylee Jo.....celebrated her 

Number    "6"     Birthday
this past Friday evening!

Yum..... Can't beat the good taste of "Cookie Cake."  


love the excitement this girl had when she opened her 
"American Girl Doll."

All smiles...

 
 



 Mylee and her BFF (Kylin)

Mylee's dad.....photo-bombed this cute pic!

Girl fun.....   the boys wouldn't pose for this picture!!


Pop's had to try out the slide!!


Ton's of Fun!!

Happy Birthday, Mylee...

Shug ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...