Hard to believe that this ol' girl is at a loss for words today. I'm speaking about me......not the reindeer.
I have nothing NEW going on in my life right now (and this is ok).......I have NO parties to plan for.....and I'm not motivated at this moment.....
But......I'm a Happy Chick!!
and.....
I've got me some fashionable fingernails.
Check em' out!!!!!
Yep.....had these done last week and I was so excited because the red tip is something different. Wouldn't you know it.....I got to church yesterday and I see 3 other ladies with their nails done.......JUST LIKE MINE!
Will just have to get my (thinker) thinking, about what I can do different this week, to these lovely nails.
*******
Have you ever wanted to just ZONE OUT????
Wait....zone out doesn't sound fun....Let's just go with
DAYDREAM.....big time!!
I need to release my mind!
Occasionally, the warning message below streaks across my forehead....
"ERROR, ERROR, ERROR.....WARNING, BRAIN OVERLOAD"
This is when my daydreaming becomes a lifesaver!!
This is what I call a SWEET daydream!!
Have a super Blessed day.....It's a Beautiful world out there..
~shug




9 comments:
These nails are so YOU! Love the look. At least with the other ladies at church having the same color scheme, you didn't feel out of place. Hope you have a blessed week!
Great minds have the same nails.
Sometimes doing nothing is ok.
M : )
Your nails ROCK!!! The women around here always have different and unusual nails. Yours are very Christmassy! I could never do it myself, I stick with plain polish or sparkle! I just bought a bottle of gold glitter polish for Anne and me to paint each other's nails!
This happened to me at church too- only it wasn't nails, it was a peach sweater...I just smile and say- "you have excellent taste, too!"
That is what reading does for me in the evening. It clears my mind! Love the nails!
You are so funny! I have not seen that particular nail design. I just always get the same ole white tip solar nail. Hope the weather is getting warmer there. We're freezing too death and wishing for some sunshine!
I love the nails.
Cute nails. Doing nothing is okay in my book. I do nothing quite often!! :)
Wow--those nails are neat!!!! Haven't ever seen that done before…
I always enjoy your blog posts even when you say you have nothing to say!!!!! ha
Had a nice service for Dad Adams yesterday --and got to see many old friends and family members. We also enjoyed a family lunch together. Dad is in a better place now… Thanks be to God.
Hugs
Betsy
Post a Comment