Beautiful.I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment watching these plants grow and bloom.
what a beauty! that was such a lovely gift, keeps on giving!
Enjoy your roses. Love how these bloom continuously. You'll get lots of enjoyment throughout the year.
Just stopping by to wish you and yours a fantastic year ahead.No winter blooms here except for our little hardy Pansies.Happy New Year.Hugs,Betsy
Post a Comment
Happy Tuesday morning, Y'all! It is 60 degrees outside this morning... can I now say "It's Fall, Y'all?" 🌻🍁🌻🍁🌻...
4 comments:
Beautiful.I am sure you will get lots of enjoyment watching these plants grow and bloom.
what a beauty! that was such a lovely gift, keeps on giving!
Enjoy your roses. Love how these bloom continuously. You'll get lots of enjoyment throughout the year.
Just stopping by to wish you and yours a fantastic year ahead.
No winter blooms here except for our little hardy Pansies.
Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy
Post a Comment