Sunday, July 21, 2013

Isn't She Lovely

Isn't she lovely?   I almost didn't recognize her!!......

Whoever is happy will make others happy too........
                                                                                      Anne Frank

You know....I simply find myself full of blessings when I see happy people and it truly thrills my heart to see the face of a smiling child.

How many of you remember family vacations?  I certainly do!  I remember seeing the Alamo way before San Antonio was a big city!  As a matter of fact, the Alamo was still surrounded by trees when I saw it as a child.

Tom, Shanda and the kids are vacationing this week in the big city of San Antonio!  Today they visited "Sea World."
I was happy to see all of their smiling faces in the photo above.   

I'm assuming that the boys wanted to show their tough side, so therefore, they did not get their faces painted.   But....for Mylee Jo, this is her kind of thing!!  



You can only imagine the huge, ear to ear smile that adorned my face when I opened up the picture message on my phone.  I loved seeing that cute, little, Pink butterfly!

It made my day!!

This one will definitely be posted on my refrigerator!!

Keep Your Face Happy.....

Shug ~





8 comments:

  1. She looks adorable. YES---it's great to see the faces of happy kids. AND--your family is SO happy. Thanks to you and Sam and your influence!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the prettiest little butterfly I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did a good job, Mylee Jo's face is awesome. I bet she will not let mom wash it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. This is something my granddaughter would like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, she is precious. Definitely a refrigerator keeper. Love the family picture of all of them, as well.
    You have been blessed.
    Life is good as God

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, and Shug, YES, it's the weather...my lilies are outstanding this year for the first time in yrs.
    and they opened before the deer found their sweet buds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so cute!! I hope they have a great time in SA.
    Have a wonderful week, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shug!

    She is indeed a beautiful little butterfly!! You can tell by the big smile that she just loves it - what a cutie!!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...