Thursday, June 20, 2013

Business Tripping

Sam and I got up yesterday morning and we headed East......as to Vicksburg, Mississippi!  It's been a couple of years since we've been here.  

I will have to agree with many others, that Vicksburg is not a high rated vacation spot.    Sam and I brought the girls here many years ago, and we did tour the Vickburg National Military Park.    It was great to see, however......unless you are a person that loves studying war history....touring the park once is plenty.  (At least it was for me)

We are here because Sam has business meetings today and tomorrow.   I went with him this morning as he toured a pecan orchard and it was more than HOT out there.   This chick was sweating!    

I enjoyed seeing the beautiful orchards, and I was able to take several photos of some gorgeous blackberries and blueberries.   I even picked one blackberry and ate it.   I don't think that would be considered stealing......I just couldn't resist tasting that oversized berry, that seemed to be hanging right there in front of my eyes.  It was begging to be picked (and eaten) by me.

I have some wonderful pics to show, but I don't have all the things to be able to post on my iPad.   Oops...left it at home.

Time for me to get dressed.... We have a big meet and greet reception a little later.  I know Sam WOULD, but I'd hate for him to have to introduce me to his business friends, while I'm sporting this head of sweaty, messed up hair.   

I'll be talking to you al tomorrow!!!! Enjoy your afternoon....

Shug

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures, especially of the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,you are very near me again! Vicksburg is about 90 miles from us and would love to have come and met you if we hadn't just gotten home from an 8 day trip yesterday. One of these days I'm just sure we'll get to meet up. Meanwhile, enjoy Vicksburg. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun along with the business!! (like tasting that blueberry. ;) ) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds exciting,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...