Saturday, March 23, 2013

Counts are in....

The Counts are in.....




Thank you for all your prayers......and many thanks to ALL who helped to make this event a success.  The dollar figure is not final, but I will post this amount as soon as it is all in.

Many lives will be touched by the money raised from this year's "Free Throws For Souls" event, and I just want to give Praise to the Lord for Tom's determination and his faithfulness to God.

Blessings....

Shug




7 comments:

Katharine said...

Wow, what an event! He must be exhausted, but what a great sacrifice!

Gail Dixon said...

Yay! Glad he was able to finish. What an awesome warrior for God.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Awesome, Shug... That guy is a great shooter... I know you are proud of him. Hope he gets some much-needed sleep today.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awesome, can't wait to see the total, and he is a hero for using his talents for the kingdom of God!

Dar said...

Oh my, what Christian Courage. I am so proud of him. I can just imagine how his arms and legs must feel but you are right....God saw him through.
Just like HE is going to see us all through at His will. Thanks for the encouragement and prayers, Shug. I have every confidence that there may be something promising for my journey.
BlessingsToYouAndYours

Melinda said...

Wowza!

M :)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Great job! That's a lot of baskets!!

Pumpkins have arrived..

The Pumpkins Have Arrived! 🎃 Well, y’all, the pumpkins have officially arrived at our local grocery store! I walked through the doors.... t...