Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bag Department

I can not fib....I am definitely a Purse lover!  My grandsons are always telling me....."Shug...you don't need another purse!"   Of course, I always think that one more won't hurt anyone..


My thoughts are.....why not have one in every color...
Not the same bag in every color, but all different colors of different kinds of bags.



I'm not always super great at keeping my tote real clean....As a matter of fact, I'm terrible at it!

I see some ladies that are so organized with the stuff that they carry around each day in their bag.....NOT ME!!
I want to be, be for some reason....I am so messy when it comes to my purse!  Go figure....

Our home has to be neat....but not my purse???


Am I the only person that has a problem with this?
Honestly, the inside of my purse (right now) looks like a tornado just went through it....


I'm gonna try to work on this and see if I can't do a better job at keeping myself organized in the bag department.
Any suggestions??


shug


10 comments:

  1. Once you figure out how to keep a bag organized,let me know.I just dig till I find what I'm looking for,at usually I do find it.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first purse!!!! It is a Fossil Keyper. I bought the purse dividers and they work really well, there is a place for everything. I have a big one and a little one. You could not have more purses than me! I have at least five big drawers full!!! Wish we could get together and do some swapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like purses with compartments or
    divisions in order to keep things organized. I can't handle a bag with one big wide opening.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug...I love pretty bags too. I try to keep things simple...a nice big wallet that hold everything I need for shopping ;) ...also a small cosmetics bag that I can easily switch to a new purse. Then maybe I'm just left with a few odds and ends....makes life easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have many bags but there is one I always come back to. I do a lot of digging. I have small draw string ditty bags I've stitched designs on that I've used in my bags for separation. We can always use another one.Blessings! Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA ---those are cute purses. I guess I'm not a purse person since I have carried the same purse for several years. In fact, I don't carry a purse much of anywhere these days... BUT--I love yours!!!!! Enjoy them.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a lovely collection of purses! I've decided that I should have a tiny purse cause otherwise I just fill it with "stuff!"
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I wish I had a suggestion. But, nope. Not me! LOL! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a bad purse addiction for a while. But no problem keeping them neat and organized. Now when I want to buy a purse I tell myself that I can put that money towards camera gear or something else. It helps! But I am still tempted to buy a new purse about once a month or every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those bags...esp. the first one!!! I think I see a mother's day gift for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...