Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Christmas List that Keep on Growing...

Today....is going to be another attempt for me to finish my list.   The "Christmas List" that just keeps growing and growing and growing!   I am very encouraged that I will be able to wind it up....at least, by tonight!

I've made one slight mistake for sure..but, I have convinced myself that it will be OK.   Have you ever tried to be so organized, only to find that you failed?  That is definitely me this year....

I wrapped one of Carson's items in (WITH) one of Trey's.  Sure, I could go back, unwrap the gift and get Carson's present out, but I have no idea which box it is in....This means that I MIGHT would have to unwrap several gifts!  NOT HAPPENING!!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I TAKE A BREAK.........

Hi there.....I'm back and it's only 6:04 in the evening....I got a little sidetracked and never was able to get back to finish my today's post.

Good News....I finished all of the extra little stuff that I needed to get done.  I even managed to make an  UNEXPECTED trip to dentist.   (Not for me....I had to take my dad.)  I took Mylee to school, picked her up at 2:30, went back to Tyler and just now walked in the door....

The temps around here today.....74 degrees!  Can you believe it?  Kinda sad when you need to wear crop pants and a short sleeve shirt to go Christmas shopping!!

Hope you all enjoy a beautiful evening...
Shug


2 comments:

  1. It is so unseasonably hot here as well. I want some cold, some Christmas cold but it is not looking very promising here in NE La. Sounds like you have things under control. Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the little wrapping mishap will make Christmas Day even more fun!!! After all, you do not want everything to go EXACTLY as planned, that would be ever so boring! And you are NOT a boring gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...