Friday, October 5, 2012

My Crush On Fall........



Goodness......I sure do have a CRUSH on Fall!

I love the beautiful bright colors and all the wonderful 
scents that seem to fill the air, during the Fall season.

Don't you just love the smell of fresh baked apples?
I do, and I love the taste of them as well.

I am so excited about the cooler weather that is coming our way.....Our temps are suppose to remain in the 50's this coming weekend and this means sweater weather.

I've made a list, just to prove I really do have a crush on Fall.
I love......

The Color of Orange.....

Bake Sales....

Friday Nights and Football.....


The Magic Energy that is in the Air...

Cool Weather

Soups and Stews


Pumpkins
Festivals
Parades and candy.....
Camp Fires

Caramel Apples....


Fall clothes.....
The color of Yellow

Decorating our Home

Decorating our Yard...

Roasting Marshmallows
Hot Chocolate
Scarecrows

Halloween Decorations....

Mums...of all colors
Trick R' Treating



Flickering Candles

Sunflowers

Eating Pumpkin rolls...


Friends.... 



Hayrides
My Girls....


Wiener Roast

Sipping Hot Tea.....
more friends....

Raking Leaves....
Bobbing for Apples

Crisp Cool Mornings....


And Just Being Thankful for the wonderful 
Blessings in my life...

Hugs Y'all

Shug







10 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    I think I may have a crush too!! What a great list you have, and pictures to go along with it! I love caramel apples too - I have found that if I make Appletini Crystal light, and add a tablespoon or so of caramel flavoring to my glass, it tastes just like a caramel apple!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every season has something good about it. I love fall too and even winter and a good blizzard. Many people think I'm crazy but that is who I am.Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you certainly pointed out a lot of things to love about fall! One thing I will miss about Texas is the crisp, cool weather this time of year. Even the cold winters! Enjoy, Shug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great list here Shug! I love all of those things too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This got me even more excited about Fall than I already am. I love everything about Fall. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great post Shug!
    Lovin fall too.
    Been busy preparing the yard for winter...such crisp days now...lovein every minute.
    Happy days my friend.
    xo, Kathy @
    Sweet Up-Norh Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a happy season, a pre Christmas one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've just made us all enjoy fall a bit more. Your photos are spectacular. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great list, Shug! Love the photos and I LOVE FALL!! :)
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my favorites are soups and stews and most important family gatherings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...