Saturday, July 14, 2012

Texas Road Trip



Road Trip!!   

There's nothing like a good ol' Texas road trip. 

Three girls and Pops (Sam)......and we are heading South....as in South Texas.

Sam has a business meeting, which begins tomorrow.....so Tori, Mylee and I decided we would tag along and keep him company.


Who knows what these Texas girls might do...whatever it is....I know that Pops will glad he brought us along!!!

Y'all have a fabuloso kind of day!!

Keep Shining..

shug

8 comments:

Tanna said...

Enjoy your road trip!! blessings ~ tanna

Betsy Banks Adams said...

"These boots are made for walking"....... Whatever you 3 do, I'm sure you'll have a good time....
Hugs,
Betsy

Gail Dixon said...

Hoping y'all have a safe and productive trip! Check in when you can.

Barb said...

Hi Shug!

Looks like a fun time! Love the boots! I wish I could fit in your suitcase!

Have a safe trip - you will be in my prayers!

Hugs,

Barb

Melinda said...

Have a great time!

:)

Sunny Simple Life said...

Maybe a little shoppin and lunchin might be in order.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Hey gal, when I first saw that header photo my first thought was "show off"!! LOL!! You know I'm kidding. We had a little rain yesterday, not near enough, tho.
Have fun road-tripping!

Chatty Crone said...

Enjoy your trip! sandie

Shopping Day

  Good Friday morning, y’all! Seriously, didn’t we just have Monday? October is already flying by, and before we know it, we’ll be carving t...