Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Prayer Packed....



We need more prayer in America TODAY!!
Pray for this country....Pray for our service men and women....Pray for the leaders of this nation...
Pray for the wounded to be healed....Pray for honesty in those that are elected to office...


Pray that this Country will put God back in charge of everything!

                                   ******


Geez....this has already been a difficult morning, but I refuse to let the enemy win....


 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.   
  1 Peter  5:8


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you, I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27  NIV


Prayers are needed dear friends...


Our baby Zoey is not doing well....she has been care flighted to Dallas and is need of a miracle...  Please pray!


Ty...(our son-in-law) is still in Russia..
Trista and the kids were suppose to pick him up this afternoon, but his flights have been canceled...  We are all very anxious!  Please pray!


Our youngest daughter (Shanda) and her family are traveling to Kentucky.  They left early this morning....and will be driving straight through.  Tom's dad is not well, so it was necessary that they make this unexpected trip this week....  Please pray for traveling mercy's for our kids, and for the healing of Tom's dad...


I don't want this list to go on and on, but I do want you all to know that I do have a very personal need.  
This prayer request is unspoken at this time, but it is weighing very heavy on my heart....
God already knows the need!  I just need others to agree with me in prayer that the outcome will be powerful and that God will receive ALL the GLORY!!


My spirit is unsettled right now....I actually feel a little fluttering in my chest, but I know that I have a prayer packed group of blogging friends that I can count on....

My love and appreciation to you all....


Blessings..
shug

4 comments:

  1. Father I pray for my dear friend Shug,please wrap your arms of love around her and give an overwhelming peace. Thank-you Father that you hear and know our hearts.Amen.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say a prayer for you and your family, Shug. I pray often for our country...it is very worrying times right now. Scripture tells us not to worry but it's hard not to sometimes. We think we can't do anything about a lot of things, but we can pray! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shug! So sorry you and your family are having to deal with so many issues. As you know, this has not been a good year for my family either. In fact, on Twitter today I pronounced 2012 the year of pain. Oy! But our great God is in control. And you have my prayers. I lift you and yours up at this very moment and will again before my head hits the pillow. Keep us posted. May God keep you in his firm grip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shug, I am so sorry for all that you are going through. Prayers for you... Keep God CLOSE...

    I will also pray for your family... AND--I always pray for our country... Like you, it's hard not to worry about our future...

    Hugs and Prayers,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...