Monday, July 9, 2012

Do you see what I see?


Do you see what I see?


This is a little better....




And take a quick look at Missy....

she was hanging out too!

Sunday afternoon, after our gentle rain, Sam and

 I decided to take a small drive.  


These deer were inside the city limits....and they 

were certainly having themselves a play day...

I love being able to witness the joyful 

playing of these animals...

I never see a deer, that I don't think of the precious song...

"As the deer panteth for the water, 
so my soul longeth after thee.
You alone are my hearts desire, 
and I long to worship thee"

and this next line is GOOD,,

YOU ALONE ARE MY STRENGTH, MY SHIELD!!

There is never a reason for me to worry....do you want to know why?  GOD is my Strength....and HE shields me
from all harm!!

I love to listen to water as it runs across the rocks of a stream..
it brings me peace as I worship God.

Shine on!

Shug






4 comments:

Debbie said...

Great post. Beautiful deer. We see many of those around here, to the dismay of our cars and increase of our insurance premiums. You should see the corn-fed ones! :D
Debbie

Gail Dixon said...

I love when wildlife shows up unexpectedly. Good thing you had your camera! That is a beautiful song.

Barb said...

Hi Shug!

Wonderful pictures - cute boy and deer!!

Love the song - I have never heard it, but the words are so true! What would we do without that everlasting strength and protection we get from our Father in Heaven?!

Hugs,

Barb

Cheryl @ TFD said...

We saw 6 deer in our pasture just last evening. They've already been in my rose garden, the pests! But they are cute!

Short Trip!!

It's a beautiful Saturday right here where I'm at..  I'm sitting on a plane in Dallas, getting ready to fly out to West Texas.  ...