Saturday, June 2, 2012

Is this Sweet or What?



This was how I started my day......reading a beautiful art journal that our grandson made for his girlfriend...


Today was their one year {dating} anniversary!  Tyler has been working on this journal for about 5 months now....I truly wish that I could show you every page!  He did a fabulous job putting this thing together...




Check out the secret box.....Tyler sealed about 75 pages together, and then he cut out, about a  1 x 2 square and then made a drawer that slides into the book....Inside the  drawer is a beautiful "James Avery" ring that he bought for Kelsey....



a side view of the book and the slide-in drawer....

Tyler packed a wonderful basket full of yummy food, and then he took her to the farm for a picnic....


The two of them, carved their initials in this big....old tree!!  

He even took his lawnmower out to the farm yesterday and mowed out a section for their picnic!!

Is this sweet or what?

I love this (kid)

Shug.....


9 comments:

  1. How romantic! I got a little teared up seeing all the trouble he went to for his girl. What a nice young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young grandson sounds like a wonderful guy, with a romantic side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too sweet for sure! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there could be wedding bells in the future. This is a wonderful act of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! It is amazing that a boy would think of and actually make something so romantic!!! This should be kept in the family as a keepsake!!That is, assuming they will marry! He is so very special, she is very blessed to have him!!! I would probably have fainted if I had gotten something like this from a boyfriend!! Is this sunflower yours? It is razzle-dazzle for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet and romantic. I bet he is such a sweetheart. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,my goodness! What a catch he will be for this young lady or some other. Thanks for sharing this gift of love with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful! What a sweet and talented young man!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...