Thursday, June 28, 2012




Don't you just love all of the Red, white and Blue....that is in all the stores right now?

I certainly do!  I also love this red, white and blue dessert.

Y.U.M.M.Y.

This best part is that it takes less than 15 minutes to make!!

one (bought) pound cake
one tub of cool whip
1 box of instant vanilla pudding
sliced strawberries
blueberries
and strawberry gel

mix the pudding according to package
cut the cake into squares
start the layering.....

Layer of cake
layer of pudding
layer of berries.
top with some gel
top with cool whip.

continue layering until you reach the top of 
the dish......
top with cool whip....

So Simple....so light....and SO good!!

hugs.
shug


9 comments:

  1. That cake sounds easy and wonderful. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and cool! Just right for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kind of dessert----EASY and GOOD.... Yum--thanks!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm popping back in to say that I found another great photo editing site! I really like picmonkey, but I also found ribbet.com and it's just like picnik used to be. Thought you might want to know!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum!!! I've had a version of this and love it. Colorful too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cake- it is so easy and so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to love an easy & delicious dessert! It looks pretty in the handled bowl too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...