Oh dear! Feel better soon!Blessings!
uh oh! Not good. get well soon!
So sorry the grandchildren are sick, and hope you don't catch it!! Perhaps Princesses have immunity!
Hope you feel much better soon, Shug... It's hard to stay away from those 'bugs' --especially when kids are around us.Hugs,Betsy
Hope everyone is feeling better soon.xo jj
Feel better!
Oh, ugh! I'll keep sick Grans unless it is the stomach virus and I just will NOT do that. Hoping you are lots better tomorrow! Hugs!
So adorable!
Post a Comment
Happy Tuesday morning, Y'all! It is 60 degrees outside this morning... can I now say "It's Fall, Y'all?" π»ππ»ππ»...
8 comments:
Oh dear! Feel better soon!
Blessings!
uh oh! Not good. get well soon!
So sorry the grandchildren are sick, and hope you don't catch it!! Perhaps Princesses have immunity!
Hope you feel much better soon, Shug... It's hard to stay away from those 'bugs' --especially when kids are around us.
Hugs,
Betsy
Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
xo jj
Feel better!
Oh, ugh! I'll keep sick Grans unless it is the stomach virus and I just will NOT do that. Hoping you are lots better tomorrow! Hugs!
So adorable!
Post a Comment