Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brrr, It's Cold Outside...

Brrrr, it's cold outside.    A hot cup of coffee, feet propped up, a warm cozy home, fuzzy wuzzy slippers on my feet.....and it is Saturday.   How can you beat that?




I am loving this!  But, not for long....headed to the church in about 30 minutes.   We have a big day of hanging door hangers in the community!  I am very excited about this outreach, but I am kinda dreading the cold!!

This is what my morning holds....how about all of you?
Do you have anything interesting going on today?

I  hope to make my day a beautiful journey!

Hugs,
shug

5 comments:

  1. I love you bleesing for the day. You are such a sweet soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bundle up good, Shug!!! Today I'm cleaning out the house, have been all week. Many trips to Goodwill and trying to simplify! Phil is at a church council meeting and should be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A basketball game to attend, clothes to wash, supper to cook. It's all good even though it is 13 degrees here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hope you are home now and had a great time. I am heading to bed in a few minutes. Ran all day. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...