Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yoo Hoo.....

Yoo Hoo....It's rise and shine time!

Another trip to Big-D for me today.....Left my car up there last weekend (another story for another time) so, I have to go pick it up today.....

All week long, I drove the big truck every where I went, and let me tell you, it is a whole lot harder to maneuver around, than my car.....Thankfully there was no parallel parking needed this week!

                               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well....I'm sad to report that the Brownsboro Bears did not win their football game last night.  They did not have the highest score at the end, but in my opinion, they really were big winners!

Why....because they worked hard and they supported one another to the end!  It was amazing to see the spirit and fire that each football player possessed, along with the student body and fans. 

I for one, was highly impressed with athletic director and the staff of coaches....I have never seen this done before, but prior to the game, our coaches invited the other team to join our boys in the middle of the field for a moment of silence..

How amazing it was to see these guys and their coaches, surrounding each other as they kneeled in unity.... This my friends is what I call WONDERFUL!

Let the Son shine in your heart today my friends.

shug ~





3 comments:

  1. Now I would have loved to see a picture of that! Did you bring your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt some fathead will complain and the school will get a letter from the ACLU! I hope not, but that certainly is the trend nowadays.
    I drive a big red truck all the time and I like it. You're from Texas; that's what you do! :D Along with large fluffy hair and big purses. Come on Shug!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...