Monday, May 9, 2011

Simply Family....


Mother's Day.....This picture was taken after a ride in the bug
WITH THE TOP DOWN!



Check out my gifts....How about the punching bag? 
I love it!


Trista and her family......
Oh...and Bella!



Shanda and her family......
Oh...and by the way, Tom managed to put that butter on his face just before I clicked the button!  He is always a character!






I love this guy!











  A wonderful Mother's Day....
I am Blessed!

Make this Monday great...
Give the world a smile!

Shug

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time!
    Blessings on your day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures, and everyone so happy!! Where did you get that huge flower? That's my favorite picture! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures, Shug... You have such a beautiful family...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most blessed, Shug! What a wonderful day!! I LOVE that huge flower! And, tell us about the punching bag! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are just as gorgeous as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful family. Looks like you had a great mother's day. So happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pictures and it looks like a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful family, nice gifts. Love the beverage dispenser, but most of all the framed star. Um-um!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shug - You have a beautiful family and you all look so happy to be spending Mother's Day together! Hope things are going well - I'm trying to get back to my blog now that the wedding is over! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...