Monday, May 9, 2011

Simply Family....


Mother's Day.....This picture was taken after a ride in the bug
WITH THE TOP DOWN!



Check out my gifts....How about the punching bag? 
I love it!


Trista and her family......
Oh...and Bella!



Shanda and her family......
Oh...and by the way, Tom managed to put that butter on his face just before I clicked the button!  He is always a character!






I love this guy!











  A wonderful Mother's Day....
I am Blessed!

Make this Monday great...
Give the world a smile!

Shug

10 comments:

Katharine said...

Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time!
Blessings on your day friend!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures of a happy family.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What great pictures, and everyone so happy!! Where did you get that huge flower? That's my favorite picture! You have such a beautiful family!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous pictures, Shug... You have such a beautiful family...
Hugs,
Betsy

Tanna said...

You are most blessed, Shug! What a wonderful day!! I LOVE that huge flower! And, tell us about the punching bag! blessings ~ tanna

Kimmie said...

Your girls are just as gorgeous as you are!

Gail Dixon said...

You have a beautiful family. Looks like you had a great mother's day. So happy for ya!

Michelle said...

Such great pictures and it looks like a great Mother's Day!

Debbie said...

Beautiful family, nice gifts. Love the beverage dispenser, but most of all the framed star. Um-um!

Vickie said...

Shug - You have a beautiful family and you all look so happy to be spending Mother's Day together! Hope things are going well - I'm trying to get back to my blog now that the wedding is over! Take care!

Pumpkins have arrived..

The Pumpkins Have Arrived! 🎃 Well, y’all, the pumpkins have officially arrived at our local grocery store! I walked through the doors.... t...