Good Morning Friends....
Satan must be at work this morning......
I had a beautiful post this morning titled "Thankfullness Is Something" I pressed the publish post button and the whole thing disappeared!.....So I am going to try to rewrite it this afternoon......
Don't you just hate it when things like this happen?
Thanks for stopping by....
Shug!
3 comments:
Check your drafts... It's probably there. Blogger is pretty good to save things as we type them... SO--go into edit comments and see if it's not there under drafts...
Good Luck.
Hugs,
Betsy
Someone's up to something cause I lost a bunch of pics this morning.
Have a great day!
Melinda
Every once in a while when I'm writing my blog, the whole thing will disappear! And I will get a little box saying something about losing and recovering a tab. I wonder if that's what happened to you? Hope it goes through the first time when you try again, see you later!
Post a Comment