Monday, October 25, 2010

Giver of Boundless Love.....

 Life is so much sweeter when you have a big bouquet of friends to share it with!



Can you just take a moment and let the words in the photo above sink into your hearts.....

Every Knee Will Bow,
Every Tongue Confess,
Jesus Is The Lord!

Jesus Christ crucified,
Bled and died to Save our lives.
Giver of boundless love,
Faithful one to you we run.....

Every Knee will Bow, Every Tongue will Shout,
Jesus Is the Lord, Jesus Is the Lord
And every eye will see,
the coming of the KING
Jesus Is the Lord, Jesus Is the Lord....

Son of man, Great I am
Healing Power is in Your hands,
Risen one, It is done
Sin and death are overcome......

You're Worthy of Worship
You're Worthy of Praise
You're Worthy of Honor
You're Worthy of Thanks.......




********

I relish my daily encounters with the Holy Spirit...It is in those moments that I can feel the very Presence of God Almighty. 

I love the music and beautiful lyrics of a song that places God right in the center of my heartfelt emotions.  I sometimes experience goose bump feelings as I lift my hands in Praise to God giving HIM....Honor and Thanks........

Jesus Is The Lord! 


Shug Sez........

 God is the truly the giver of Boundless Love. Allow your heart to be filled today.   



1 comment:

  1. Amen, an awesome God we serve!

    God bless ya sweetie and have the most incredible week!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...