Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Be A Pearl




To Be A Pearl:


The most extraordinary thing about the oyster is this........Irritations get into his shell......And when he cannot
get rid of them, he uses the irritations to do the loveliest thing an oyster ever has the chance to do.  

 If there are irritations in our lives today, there is only one prescription:  make a Pearl.  It may have
to be a pearl of patience, but, anyhow, make a PEARL.  And it takes Faith and Love to do
it.........

                                                            Harry Emerson Fosdick


Shug Sez........

Hope, Faith, and Love...All three flood my heart with happiness!

1 comment:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...