Sunday, July 25, 2010

Where do I go from here?



Where Do I Go From Here?   I'm just not sure, but one thing I know is that I do want to be in the Will of God and I do want to walk where  HE leads me. 

I feel that God has been speaking to me this week, but I just do not have a clear understanding of which way I am to go.

I feel very inadequate to answer that question "Where do I go from her" because I am not sure what God wants for me.....  We are all unique in our own ways.  We each have gifts, abilities and desires that give us the opportunity to do something special in our lives.  Confidence is a big word and we have to Trust God to give us the strength and confidence to do whatever!  If he points us in a certain direction, then HE is going to clear the path for us to get there,  no matter what our weaknesses might be.

I love this blog......When I started it, my intentions were to try to be an inspiration to others each day.....
I wanted to encourage anyone that read my blog to set goals for themselves and for each of them to know that they could accomplish anything, if they would seek God first.

I love life, and I have found so many interesting things to blog about, but what is it that God wants me to do.  I know that people need laughter, and I believe that  Christian laughter is good for all of us. I love sharing the pictures of my family and friends with all of you.  They truly are what my life is about.  This past week, I have been asking God if I am going in the right direction.  Do I continue to write each day just as I have been doing, or do I need to gear my post more towards helping others?  More than anything, I want to write what God places in my heart. 

I must admit,  I feel like there is more for me at this time in my life.  I have to ask my self these questions.  Do I continue to write my journal about childhood cancer?  If so,  is it all about making me feel better or can (the possibility of a book) about this topic really help other families that might have a child or grandchild fighting cancer?  Without the proper education to be a writer, without having connections, can I even do this?  

I have had many comments from readers that can't wait to see what I am going to write about, or what crazy things I have done.  I love making their day ...I love making people laugh and feel good.  But, I never want to do anything that is out of the will of God....I'm going to keep on blogging, but just want to make sure I am using the correct words on each page.

I do not work outside of our home and I have been extremely Blessed to have a husband that has always provided for me.  Why now, do I have a strong desire to bring a financial deposit to this family.   Again, I question, is God leading me to do something..... I have finally found something that I love to do and perhaps God is leading me in a direction that I can not even see YET.  This journey that I am on may never allow me to make a dime or it could be the exact thing that gives me the income that I desire.  The main thing here is that.........Even if I just have one reader a day and I can lift the spirits of that one person, then I will know that God has used me.  This would bring me satisfaction as well..

How wonderful would that be, after being a Stay At Home Mom and now a Stay At Home Grandmother all these years, and to now be able to accomplish something great in my life and something Spectacular for the Lord...... 


Shug...........

I hope that you will pray with me, that I will be able to understand the path that God has for me and that He will lead me to do great things.  

1 comment:

  1. Follow your heart and God will provide for you.
    Do what you think is best and things will work out as they are supposed to.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...