Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday Morning News

Tuesday Morning News:

#1

Already missing my two grandsons that are gone this week........Tucker left for Camp Esperanza,  ( A wonderful camp for kids that have or have had cancer)






Tyler is at Church Camp this week.....


I pray that God will speak to each of their hearts and use them as HE wills.

I hope they have a wonderful time with friends and that they will build memories to always cherish in their hearts!

Please pray for their safety!

******

What else is going on here in the big "City with A Heart"


#2

IT RAINED!

Oh yes, we had some beautiful drops of rain yesterday afternoon.


My flowers loved it and so did I


Can you see just how beautiful the raindrops are?


#3

I have dance class this morning......And I am so very excited!!

NO PICTURES....Sorry!  Maybe in a few weeks I will be able to post some pictures of my dance class, but not now for sure.


#4

Having a girls day out this afternoon.....Gonna go (accessorize) Tori's wardrobe.  Mylee, Tori and Shug are heading to town.  Can you imagine how exhausted I will be tonight after dance class and then a day of shopping with my two favorite girls?



#5

Then, off to watch Carson play in the State Baseball Tournament.

Whew Hoo Carson!



#6
And Trey...I get to spend time giving him lots of hugs and kisses..


I would say that I have a pretty good day planned out and I'll have lots of good news to post after a fun filled day like this.


                                                   #7



 
The other great news is that I am Blessed!!



Love you all and thanks for sharing a little time with me today!

Shug.....

Enjoy your day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Updates and Killdeer

* Thank you Ginny for correcting me....another prime example of my mind getting stuck on something....   LOL I totally knew that the little ...