Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Incredibles

I know that I write about FAITH a lot, but without faith this life would be very difficult.

Faith is not an effort, a striving, or even ceaseless seeking that so many people try so hard to reach.  No, it is an abiding rest in GOD that nothing, not even the soul's shortcomings can disturb. 

Faith means knowing that GOD is real.  It means believing when you are unable to see.  It is simply taking GOD at HIS word with no doubt. 

I once read that Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.  How good it that??  I believe that Faith expects from GOD what is beyond all expectations.

Because we have Faith, does not always mean that everything we want is going to come our way.  To have Faith also means that GOD has a perfect plan for us and it is HIS WILL for our lives that we need to focus on.  Faith, that if we trust in HIM, our eyes will see those incredible things that HE has in store for us.  

My prayer for you is that GOD'S faithfulness will encourage you today, and that every moment will be filled with reminders of HIS love for you. 

Shug........

Determine in your heart to let Faith be your guide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...