Friday, April 2, 2010

Can't do without it!

What would we do without our cell phones?  It is very hard to believe that just a few years ago, very few people had cell phones. I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like not to have one now.

I was thinking about it just this afternoon..The reason was because I went to Tyler and accidently left mine at home.  I am so use to having it and I actually think not having it was worse than not having my purse.....It amazes me how many times that Sam and I communicate by phone while we are in town.  He might let me out at one place while he runs an errand somewhere else and we stay in contact by texting to let each other know if we are finished.  Having my phone by my side is like another piece of clothing...You feel naked if it is not there.

I really am not a big fan of texting...It's not so bad if occasionaly you have to text someone, but when it becomes a conversation of texting back and forth, this really is annoying to me.  I'm like, just pick up the dat gum phone and call me....I actually think this is the reason my wrist and arm hurts.  Guess It wouldn't hurt if I left it at home more often.  At least my wrist would have a chance to heal and I would be able to sleep at night...I'm not planning on getting rid of my phone, but a good thought would be to get a ear phone and forget about texting....

Maybe the Easter Bunny will leave me one this weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...