Saturday, March 27, 2010

little overheated

What a day....After putting the final touches on the table for the women's TEA, and after going to a family baby shower, Trista, Tori and I decided to finish the day shopping for EASTER
STUFF.

I was desperately trying to find some kind of outfit to wear to church.  Frustration...Frustration.   I would find the perfect skirt, but could not find the top...either wrong color, wrong style or didn't have my size...
Then I would find the perfect top and nothing to match it....
One big issue is that I am very HOT natured and it makes me hot to even think of wearing a long sleeve this time of year....That is mostly all I could find

Speaking of HOT, every single store or shop that we went into today must have not be listening to the  weather man this morning as he gave his report for today..they must have been expecting a blizzard.  The stores were extremely hot...Nothing like undressing and then trying to wiggle  your way into a dress that doesn't fit.  Then trying to pull the thing off and it getting caught on one of your extra rolls.  After doing this about ten times, can cause a woman to become a little overheated!  ME and being overheated??  Bad  NEWS.

How many stores did we go into?  All of them (except those weird stores in the mall)  but still that is quite a few...I came out of the mall empty handed.  Oh no I didn't....I bought these YELLOW shoes that I thought I loved.   (They are going back on Monday)
Then of course, we had to make our way to Target.  Can't go to town without going to target..By this time my feet were killing me and Trista and I both were getting tired.  Then ...........Trista discovered that Tori had put a hole in her brand new shirt that Trista had purchased the night before....Oh geez, it was time for us to head home...

Got home around 5:00 and Sam could tell that I was not happy about my shopping woes...He encouraged me to go back to town and finish my shopping...I did take his advise and finally came home with S O M E T H I N G...Am I going to keep it, Probably not!  Not to worry though.  If worse comes to worse I can still pull out the good ole Black slacks, throw a blouse on and be on my way...This would be a whole lot stressful and I bet no one would even notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...