Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day

I had such a big day yesterday...Snow Day!  This is the first time in a long, long, long time that we have had any accumulation of snow....To start with, you know the neighbor that I was going to get?  Well, I went across the street to his house and
with his wife's help, we were able to lure him out of the house.  She told him someone had fallen and he needed to come see what he could do to help...He stuck his head out the door-way to see and I stepped forward to slam him with one of the biggest snowballs you have ever seen.  To my surprise, there he stood in only his underwear.....I am not sure who ran the fastest or who laughed the most, Me, Him or his wife!!
You just have to know BM, (that doesn't stand for bowel movement, it's my neighbor's initials)  he is something like I can not even describe.  But let me tell....Ms. DM is not all that innocent herself...She loves for us to pick at each other...For Christmas one year, she had him come over and unplug all my lights.  When I turned the switch on, my lights did not work so I started changing the fuses.   I think your beginning to get a picture of my 70 year old neighbors....I do love them......
Now tomorrow I will tell you about the rest of the snow day and how crazy my 2 son-in-laws are...You will not believe what they did.   My giggle box is still turned upside down because of all these people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...