Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day Continued

I decided to go out to the pasture because I had heard the kids were all going there to play in the snow.   Now, I have these two great son-in-laws...(Not so smart #1 and Not so smart #2)  I will let you figure out which is which!!
Now this is how the scenario goes.....
You have a nice new truck, extremely wet ground in the pasture, snow on top of that, Not so Smart #1 and Not so Smart #2....
I know you can guess what I am fixing to say.....Yep!  A perfect situation to get a truck stuck....Thank goodness the tractor is in the shed.  One of them walks up to get the tractor, while the other is getting his brand new rope out of the truck...A bright yellow rope....The concern here was that they didn't want to get the bright yellow rope dirty...Well  Duh,  It is mud and mud is everywhere!
They get the tractor and start to attach the rope from the tractor to the truck...Ok, the one driving the tractor has the hay spear stuck down in the dirt, pushing the dirt at the same time he's trying to pull the truck out.  Wheels are spinning, truck going nowhere.  They stop and look at their options.  Here we go again...Going to pull it backwards...this time the tractor driver has the box blade dragging the ground.  Truck going nowhere....
Our daughter finally calls her dad to tell him they are stuck..He brings a chain (That they could have had from the beginning) and
they get it attached to both tractor and truck...One pull, the truck comes right out...
Truck is out, rope is dirty, Not so smart #1 blames it on Not so smart #2 and Not so smart #2 blames it on Not so smart #1.  What do you think?............
All in all these are two of the greatest guys I know...I could not have asked for better son-in-laws.  I have to give them a lot of credit for the accomplishments they have made in their lives.  They both are very successful in life.  I am very proud of them because they make Christ the center of their home.  They love their families and they love life...What else could a mother-in-law ask for...I have the BEST!!  Thanks for giving me another laugh and for giving me something to Blog about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...