Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Fight!

Ok, here is a fact..I really do not like wearing panty hose in the first place.  I do realize that sometimes it is necessary to wear the crazy things.  This past Sat. I was getting dressed to attend a funeral of a friend.  I knew that I was going to have to put them on and would be unable to breath for hours.

The thought came to me that the only black pair I had were  support hose...You know, those that support your veins.  As a matter of fact, I usually have to wear these rubber gloves to even get them on.  Gloves?  No where to be found.  I began stretching and pulling inch by inch getting those things pulled up.  Can't tell you how many times I pinched my leg in the process.  Whew, had them up!  Now to continue getting dressed..

Then, the ususal happened...My bladder started wanting attention.
Here I go......Now it's time for the big fight (again, I might add).
By this time I was in a room with different lighting.  Those black hose somehow turned navy blue.  I know you know what I'm talking about here! A pain in the rear; YES.

What a morning! I did make it to the service on time and for those of you who ask......No, I did not wear the navy blue hose...I sported a beautiful pair of black ones in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...