Saturday, January 30, 2010

Speak Blessings

You know, the words we speak are something we really need to think about.  They can be encouraging to others, or at times they can be very destructive.
Not long ago, I was visiting with a precious lady from my church.  We were dicussing people that are truly in need.  This women is a strong prayer warrior and a dedicated Christian.
She spoke some words to me that I will never forget.  She said, "It is vital that in our daily life, we speak Blessings to all those we come in contact with".
I had never thought of this before.  I can truly say, that the word "BLESS" is a part of my life now and I hope that I can encourage others to Bless those around them.
Enjoy the Blessings of this Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...