Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Today's Post......Chocolate "Snickers" Pucks!

What is a puck?  It is a chocolate covered cake, candy, or whatever else you can dream of, placed in a mold, that is the shape of a hockey puck.  

essentially they are larger cake pops, price starting at $40 per dozen. Each cake puck measures 2.24 inches in length and 1.1 inches in height.  They are so delicious!!  


I was looking for something to do and to entertain myself, so I decided to make cake Pops and cake Pucks.  I haven't sold any yet, but my kiddos are loving them.  

Truthfully....this adventure has been challenging, and even though I've made some boo boo's, I am learning a lot.  

                                                                     some items from google


I'll let you all guess.  Which of the items in the picture above, did I make and which did someone else create?   

Some goodies are googled.


I am having a fun time creating all kinds of things.   

Y'all may get tired of seeing me post pictures of these treats....

Do any of you make cake pops or cake pucks?  I would love to see them.  

This is what is happening around my place.  

Hugs to all....

Shug  πŸ’™





15 comments:

  1. They are all so awesome! With your talent for decorating, you could have made any of these. I wait to see more. I love the Starbucks chocolate ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ginny. Thank you much. I actually did make most of them....not the strawberry cupcake though. I am having a lot of fun with this hobby.

      Delete
  2. P.S. I have never heard of these pucks. They are like cake pops gone wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve not heard of them either but I’m not big on sweets. They sure are colorful and pretty. I’ve always thought of cake decorating as a form of art. Very creative. I used to watch cake wars - unbelievable the artwork these bakers use to create one of a kind type cakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby....Many brides in our area are choosing to have these at their wedding reception. It is cake and yet so easy to serve.

      Delete
  4. "This is what is happening in my world right now!!"

    You are a blessed woman! πŸ€—πŸŒ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandi...I probably should have said this is what is going on in my hobby world right now. So many other things going on all around us. thank you so much

      Delete
  5. I had not heard of cake pucks before. They look like Ding Dongs, but I'm sure taste a thousand times better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look like ding dongs....These are popular at wedding events.

      Delete
  6. I love your willingness to be adventurous and creative in the kitchen, Shug. Keep having fun and showing us the goodies you concoct. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martha...I really try, as I do not like to be a failure. I have a whole lot to learn, but I know I can do this.

      Delete
  7. I have never heard of pucks and can't have one now - but they are GORGEOUS! I wouldn't be surprised if you had designed them all because you are so artistic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so much fun to make...a bit messy but fun.

      Delete
  8. WOW.... I have not heard of pucks. But they sure are pretty and full of creativity.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Carla. They are much easier to make than making the cake pops. I am having fun and can't wait to see what I can come up with in decorating them for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Today's Post......Chocolate "Snickers" Pucks! What is a puck?  It is a chocolate covered cake, candy, or whatever else you can...