Monday, October 28, 2024

Dicovery

 Computer Update!   I was able to get an appointment yesterday to get my computer in to the geek squad..  Looks like they will have it for about 3 Days. not as long as I thought.  It is a bit harder trying to blog from my phone, but I had already written this one for today.  Happy Monday Friends!! 

What kind of excitement do you feel when you discover a new sweater or other piece of clothing in your closet?  



I love to find bargains and a lot of the times, the bargains come way after a season is over.  

Last year I found a bright orange sweater with 3 ghost on it.  Guess what?  It was the perfect fit.  Hey....finding the sweater is one thing and then realizing that it is your size...that is another big thing.  I absolutely purchased it!  For one thing I got a bargain and another great thing,  I really liked it.  



For me, it was like shopping in my own closet!!  Shopping with NO expense!  Now this is my kind of a deal.  

This moment of surprise and delight, made my day.  You know what is even greater?  I found it just in time for Halloween!  

                       ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป


I dug out the electric blanket, but goodness knows that we do not need it right now.  I just wanted to go ahead and get it on the bed and make sure that it was all good before the Winter months arrive.  And...it works great.  

                             ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



I VOTED!!!!
Sam and I voted last Friday!
I know that I made the right choice and I can only hope that the majority of this Country makes the same choice as ME.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ



Shug.....

Wishing you a Feel Good Kind of Day........







5 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning, Shug! I think your sweater is adorable! And I know what you mean about being able to shop in your own closet and it not costing you anything! I love those times.

    I wanted to also leave you a comment here concerning yesterday's post on Closed Doors. I so appreciate your witness for the Lord, and I especially loved these words, "When we stop hanging on to the door handle of what isn't our door, we position ourselves to receive what GOD has always intended for us.... a door that has our Name on it. "

    Glad to know that you and your husband have voted. We will wait until Election Day and stand in line at the polls...or at least, I hope we have to stand in line. My focus is in resting in God's Sovereignty because we know HE has a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve had to post a using my phone before. Not as easy and seems to take twice as long! At least for me. Lord willing, this week I’ll be getting out my cold weather clothes and retire some of the summer stuff. I always keep a few things out for those warmer days.
    Very nice sweater - I’m sure you look great in it! Enjoy your last week of October, Shug and all that it has to offer! ๐ŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful find - brand new - it fits - it's the right time - and I love the sweater.
    Heating blanket in Texas - Cute.
    I voted too and I can't wait until it is over. God Bless Amercia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater is cute, Shug. It's so exciting when we find that perfect sweater, and then to our surprise, it's discounted! That's the best kind of purchase. I hope your computer is up and running for you very soon. Your side bars are so bright and cheerful this morning. Have a splendid week, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your holiday sweater. Shopping in your own closet.. win/win.
    Hope your computer gets fixed in the shortest amount of time. Writing on a cell phone is not so easy.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Dicovery

  Computer Update!   I was able to get an appointment yesterday to get my computer in to the geek squad..  Looks like they will have it for ...