Friday, June 28, 2024

Big Surprise!

 I had a Big Surprise today!!  Not only a Big surprise, but the BEST kind of surprise....



And this ↑↑↑↑↑ was me when I saw my surprise.

Our oldest granddaughter lives in the metroplex area of a big city.  
She works and is continuing her education to be a dental hygienist.  
Sometimes it is months before we see her,  as Tori's schedule is very busy. 

Early this morning, I drove in to the car dealership near us, to get the oil changed in my car.  After doing so, I needed to make a trip to Target. 
 
On my way over, I called my daughter on the phone, she asked where I was heading and I told her Target. (No holding my phone as it was connected to my car) 

I was in the store and just minding my own business, when I happened to look down one isle and I see this girl.  I kinda kept walking and then I suddenly thought....that looks like Tori.  I took another step or two, and then I suddenly stepped backwards to take another look.  

YES, YES....it was my beautiful granddaughter.  

I did not know that she was home, nor did I know that she was actually in the car, when I was talking to my daughter. 

We had the BIGGEST grandmother - granddaughter hug, right there in the middle of the isle. 

Of course, we had to have lunch!


A little fried sushi it was.

I rarely eat sushi.  Maybe once or twice a year.  I like it, but just never think to get it.  


I had to grab a quick picture of this mother-daughter duo.  


"Kindness is the Art of making someone else"s day."

Tori made my day!! I sure loved my Big Surprise!

Have you had any surprise lately??

Shug.....💙





 




   


6 comments:

  1. This made me smile.... and I can feel the love of family right through this post.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granddaughters are the best! She is a beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and happy post! How cool that she was just there to surprise you in Target! Also, I love your colorful and clever header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful surprise to see your granddaughter at the store. She is so lovely, Shug. I like that picture of her on the horse. Sushi is not a favorite, but I know people who love it. And the fortune cookies are always a fun thing.

    Have a peaceful weekend, Shug.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spontaneous surprises are extra fun. Glad you were able to do lunch together! Beautiful daughter and granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Who Likes to Talk

  Who likes to Talk??   Are you a talker?  Are you a conversationalist?  We all engage in conversations everyday.   We talk to our husband, ...